Natural Pearl Mala (108+1 pearls)
Pearls have been treasured for their beauty for centuries, and have been used in jewelry and other decorative items since ancient times. In many cultures, pearls were believed to have magical properties and were associated with the moon and the sea. In Siddha Ayurveda and Tamil scriptures, pearls were considered to be a symbol of purity and enlightenment, and were often used in spiritual and healing practices.
Wearing a pearl mala can have many powerful benefits for individuals on a spiritual, physical, emotional, and psychological level.
- Calms the emotions and has a centering effect on the mind
- Promote feelings of peace, tranquility, and harmony
- Helps you to ground
- Helps to overcome negative emotions like anger and jealousy
- Helps to overcome anxiety and depression
- Helps to connect with their inner selves or the inner wisdom.
- Promotes spiritual growth
- Enhances intuition and insight.
- Promotes mental clarity and focus
- Overcomes the feelings of self-doubt and build self-confidence & self-esteem
- Balances the body’s heat and acidity levels
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Boosts the immune system
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves skin health
- Promotes healthy hair and nails.
- Associated with Swadishtana and Root chakra
Pearls are also associated with love and fidelity, and are often given as gifts to symbolize devotion and commitment.
Note – These were initially custom-made malas as per our special needs and specifications for the Spiritual Menstruation group members. Since the response\feedback was so overwhelming, we are accepting more orders for this. The time taken for making and delivering the mala would be 20-30 days. The preorder ends by 07.06.23 09.09PM.
There are no reviews yet.